ALL NEW CLIENTS MUST:
1. ALL New Clients receiving LASER SERVICES must start with an FREE INITIAL CONSULTATION. During this appointment, the technician will review treatment expectations and Pre/Post instructions. A test spot will be administered, which will determine if you are a candidate for our lasers. You may book your first appointment 24 hours after your Initial Consultation
2. Click on the Online Forms tab and complete all document pages & submit electronically. Be sure to initial and sign every page or it will not submit at the end.
3. Click on the “Book an Appointment” tab and create a username and password for your Client Profile. Once you have sent your appointment request you will automatically receive an email letting you know we have received your request. This is NOT a email confirming this appointment. Once we have looked over your request we will then send you an email which will either confirm or deny this appointment request. If denied please rebook your appointment. Please do not assume your appointment is confirmed until you receive the email confirmation.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR EACH TREATMENT!
– No waxing, plucking, threading, or using any chemicals for hair removal during your entire package of treatments. SHAVE ONLY and be sure the shave the areas being treated the day before treatment.
-No antibiotics or photo sensitive medicines 10 days prior to visit.
-No long term sun exposure 2-4 weeks prior to visit.
-No spray tans 7 days prior to visit and NO tanning beds
We respect your time and appreciate your choice to spend it with Lavender Med Spa. We’ve created our Spa Policies to provide the utmost versatility and convenience to our guests. Booking a reservation is your acceptance of our Spa Policies; therefore, please be certain you’ve reviewed and agreed to these terms. Please respect our scheduling by keeping appointments and providing a minimum of 24 hour notice when canceling or rescheduling appointments. Failure to comply with these guidelines will result in a loss of a treatment or a fee of $25.
- Less than 24-hour notification to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
- No-show or missed appointments.
- Late arrivals – please keep in mind that arriving late for a service may require us to shorten the length of the treatment, with full charges applied, so as not to inconvenience other guests. We regret that late arrivals will not receive extension of scheduled appointments unless our schedule allows.
- We have a NO REFUND Policy; however we will consider an exchange for other services.
- Vouchers are accepted from NEW CLIENTS ONLY; Vouchers from existing Clients will not be redeemed. We consistently offer extremely competitive in-house prices on our services and for this reason we can NOT extend any voucher exceptions to our existing clients.